Rough rock is tough on functional fabrics, but this is where Durastretch comes into its element. Our Puez Warm Cargo Pant is cut from our proprietary technical softshell fabric made of nylon (polyamide) fibres and is very lightweight, yet extremely abrasion resistant. It also ensures full freedom of movement thanks to 10% stretch (elastane) content. In addition, the heavier weight fabric and bodymapped Stormwall inserts provide additional weather protection and insulation on colder days. This pant also has an eco-friendly PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Equipped with a flat front waistband with reinforced loops for those who prefer to wear a belt, two side pockets and two generous cargo patch pockets that provide plenty of room for, say, a map and compass. The leg gusset further supports the overall freedom of movement.
A men’s warmer softshell trekking pant, bodymapped for fall and winter use.
- Flatfront waistband with belt loops
- 2 slash pockets
- 2 spacious patch cargo pockets
- Comfortable fit through stretch seams
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Blue navy blazer
- Brown golden brown/0910
- Green dark olive