The Ortles RDS Down Hybrid Jacket combines a high-loft 90/10, 750 down fill at the torso with TirolWool® Responsive hybrid insulation at the shoulders and sleeves with Polartec® Alpha® Direct wool blend insulation at the central back and underarm panels. The insulation is all packaged in a wind-resistant and water-repellent bluesign®-approved nylon ripstop shell with a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep out wet weather and seal in core warmth. The Ortles Hybrid RDS Down Jacket also layers perfectly under an outer shell, like, for example, our Ortles Gore-Tex® Pro Stretch Jacket.
This is a Salewa Committed style: in addition to meeting strict and third party-audited sustainability and social responsibility standards. Moreover, SALEWA® only uses Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down.
Our most technical Alpine Mountaineering insulation piece.
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Waterproof front zip
- Direct Access®
- Zipped chest pocket
- Inside pocket in stretch mesh with stretch border
- Elasticated tight cuff for snow protection
- Body-mapping design with TirolWool® Responsive inserts
- Ultra light downproof construction
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Blue electric
- Red flame
- Yellow gold