Our men’s Lagorai pant is tailored in an athletic fit from lightweight yet abrasion-resistant, fast wicking Durastretch bamboo nylon and has a PFC-free durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. The fabric’s 4-way elastane stretch performance and a gusseted inseam ensure full freedom of movement on long ascents, tight downhill runs and cold ice climbs. Bamboo also has natural properties that help inhibit the growth of odour-causing bacteria, keeping the fabric fresher for longer.
Named after the Lagorai Massif in the Eastern Alps of northern Italy – a fantastic winter destination with some excellent icefalls and great mixed climbing, the Lagorai pant has a bodymapped design – we match textile properties to the needs of different parts of the body. There is an ergonomic waistband with attachment points for braces. And you get two zipped outer pockets, ventilation zippers at the sides and a rear zipped pocket. The ski-boot compatible leg hems have side zips for easy access and generous Cordura® reinforced edge and crampon protection.
A lightweight, versatile and abrasion-resistant winter alpine pant.
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Abrasion-resistant material blend
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Back part ergonomically shaped for good freedom of movement
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Ventilation zippers on upper thighs
- Rear zipped pocket
- Leg ends with side zip
- Ski boot compatible leghem
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Belt with 3 loops for braces
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Blue electric
- Green dark olive