Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
Lightweight, water-resistant warmth
Tradition meets innovation – the Fanes Sarner Down Hybrid has a multipurpose bodymapped design that combines high-loft 90/10, 750 fill power white duck down at the torso and back with Sarner construction sleeves made with 100% recycled wool. The down fill is protected by a superlight, ripstop and water-resistant shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
South Tirolean tradition
This is a long-lasting product, built to help you stay warm in good conscience. Our RDS certified down is audited at each stage in the supply chain to ensure that the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked. The Sarner purl knit is a traditional South Tirolean technique that produces a dense wool fabric that is warmer and more resistant to wind and rain. For the sleeves here, we use a blend of recycled wool and synthetic yarns to produce a Sarner knit with enhanced softness and hydrophobic properties.
The Fanes Sarner Down Hybrid has a raft of functional details, including the warm, insulated hood with high integrated storm collar, ergonomic shoulders and gusseted sleeve connection to ensure full freedom of movement. The front zip has a full-length internal windproof flap to seal out icy draughts. Pockets: two zipped handwarmer pockets and two roomy mesh inner pockets.
A hybrid jacket with a contemporary design that combines the benefits of modern insulation technology with traditional wool manufacturing.
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- 2 spacious mesh inner pockets
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Traditional Sarner purl-knit structure
- Bonded details
- 100% of the wool used in this garment is recycled.
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 64 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Insulation
- Padding weight: 60 g
- Weight: 420 g (44/38)
- CSR: Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Insulation: DUCK WHITE DOWN 90/10 CUIN 750 RDS
- Lining: NYLON WOVEN RIPSTOP 15D PFC FREE 40 g/sqm (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: NYLON WOVEN RIPSTOP 15D PFC FREE 40 g/sqm (100% Polyamide), WOOL KNIT SARNER 2L 401g/sqm (45% Viscose 36% Virgin Wool (recycled) 13% Polyamide 3% Other Fibres 3% Elastane)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.