Fanes Sarner Down Hybrid Jacket Women
A beautiful women’s hybrid down/Sarner wool jacket that offers lightweight warmth for alpine trekking and everyday cold weather use.
Tradition meets innovation – the Fanes Sarner Down Hybrid has a multipurpose bodymapped design that combines high-loft 90/10, 750 fill power white duck down at the torso and back with Sarner construction sleeves made with 100% recycled wool. The down fill is protected by a superlight, ripstop and water-resistant shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
South Tirolean tradition
This is a long-lasting product, built to help you stay warm in good conscience. Our RDS certified down is audited at each stage in the supply chain to ensure that the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked. The Sarner purl knit is a traditional South Tirolean technique that produces a dense wool fabric that is warmer and more resistant to wind and rain. For the sleeves here, we use a blend of recycled wool and synthetic yarns to produce a Sarner knit with enhanced softness and hydrophobic properties.
The Fanes Sarner Down Hybrid has a raft of functional details, including the warm, insulated hood with high integrated storm collar, ergonomic shoulders and gusseted sleeve connection to ensure full freedom of movement. The front zip has a full-length internal windproof flap to seal out icy draughts. Pockets: two zipped handwarmer pockets and two roomy mesh inner pockets.
A hybrid jacket with a contemporary design that combines the benefits of modern insulation technology with traditional wool manufacturing.
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- 2 spacious mesh inner pockets
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Traditional Sarner purl-knit structure
- Bonded details
- 100% of the wool used in this garment is recycled.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Beige oatmeal
- Black black out
- Blue navy blazer
- Red syrah