Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
We think our women’s Catinaccio jacket is destined to become a classic. It offers a warm solution to biting cold conditions by harnessing the exceptional comfort and warm-when-wet performance of natural TirolWool® combined with Responsive synthetic insulation.
Natural wool meets synthetic thermoregulation
The Catinaccio has an ultra-light nylon ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep out the elements. Inside, it features 80-gram TirolWool® Responsive insulation all over, wrapping you in toasty, water-repellent warmth without weighing you down. TirolWool® Responsive uses wool sourced from Tirolean sheep, who live in high-alpine conditions, and has a high lanolin content (the natural waterproofing wax that helps sheep shed water from their coats), while our proprietary Responsive technology incorporates thermoreactive minerals loaded into recycled polyester fibres that absorb infrared energy from the body and release it back over time, allowing you to remain comfortable for longer. The Catinaccio Massif is named after the Ladin word “Ciadinàc”. The Ladin people call “their” mountain this today, although its more commonly known by the name of Rosengarten, due to the legend of King Laurin and his rose garden.
All fabrics in this jacket are certified as bluesign® approved for minimum impact on people and the environment. The front zip with full internal storm flap seals out drafts, and a soft comfort collar closes right up to the chin for maximum protection. The pockets are right where you need them, including the zipper inner pocket and two zipped outer pockets.
A warm, water-repellent winter jacket with a mountain focus.
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Inner zipped pocket
- Cuffs with edged elastic binding
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Back length: 69 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Insulation
- Weight: 420 g (44/38)
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® RESPONSIVE 100 (60% Polyester 40% Virgin Wool)
- Lining: DWP TAFFETTA 30D 47 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Main material: PA NYLON RIPSTOP LIGHT AIR 41 BS (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
Shipping & Payment
Vestibilità ottima,colore splendido