Strong, soft suede
The high-quality, strong yet soft and velvety 1.4 mm suede upper is protected by a 360° polyurethane rand. We further reinforce the upper with our proprietary 3F system. With its robust Kevlar cables, it wraps your foot and gives you flexibility, a precise fit and firm ankle and heel support.
Underfoot, the POMOCA outsole provides superb grip and sure-footed contact. The aggressive tread lugs ensure good traction on mud and softer terrain. In addition, the climbing zone and unique POMOCA rubber compound provide a superb friction contact on flat rock and smaller edges.
The climbing lacing system is easy to adjust and further supports the wrapping fit. Inside, a breathable OrthoLite footbed provides superior comfort and also wicks away moisture fast to help keep your feet cool and dry.
The Wildfire Leather is our comfortable tech approach shoe with climbing capability for trekking and everyday life.
- Rubber toe cup
- POMOCA® S Path
- Stretch gaiter
- Reinforced Rand
- Ortholite Footbed
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black/fluo orange
- Brown bungee cord/black
- Green raw green/black