The Sella Massif is possibly the best place for ski touring and couloir skiing in the Dolomites. Our women’s Sella Durastretch Pant is designed to give you optimum freedom of moment and offers softshell breathability to keep you comfortable when you’re working hard skinning or bootpacking.
Based on a movement-driven pattern that features robust Durastretch softshell panels with lighter weight inserts, this pant provides all-day comfort for active use in cold conditions. Both fabrics are treated with a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish to repel water and stop them becoming saturated, keeping them breathable. The athletic-fit also includes an ergonomic, high-set waist with rear stretch inserts and loops for braces, a leg gusset for full freedom of movement – think kick turns, ergonomic pre-shaped knees, stretch, double-stitched seaming and generous leg ventilation zips.
With two zip-secure pockets, instep patches to prevent crampon snags and ski cuts, a powder skirt and hem zips at the leg ends to guarantee a close fit over ski or mountain boots. The Sella Durastretch Pant comes with the Salewa Committed icon, which means that it meets additionally strict, independently-audited environmental and social responsibility standards.
Our iconic women’s softshell ski touring pant.
- Waistband with snap button and zippered fly
- Gusseted crotch
- Zippered leg ventilation
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered cargo pocket
- Zippered gusset at lower leg
- Fixed inner gaiter
- Medial anti-cut inserts at leg ends
- Attachment loops for SALEWA suspenders (not included)
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Beige oatmeal/0910
- Black black out