Our thicker 260-weight Polarlite fleece has a smooth exterior that’s resistant to pilling and a grid construction interior to increase thermal warmth, while reducing fabric mass. The grid design also creates open air channels that improve breathability. The overall comfort is further increased by its additional elastane content that delivers 4-way stretch performance. Furthermore, the ergonomic sleeves with underarm gusset ensure unrestricted mobility and comfort when wearing a pack.
With a full front zip and stand-up collar and two secure zipped side pockets hidden away in the seams. This fleece has a regular, but tailored women’s fit.
The Puez Polarlite fleece is a Salewa Committed style: in addition to meeting strict and third party-audited sustainability and social responsibility standards, it’s composed of over 50% recycled polyester knit fleece, saving resources and energy.
Our proven alpine trekking fleece for colder conditions.
- Slit with Zip
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Beige oatmeal
- Blue navy blazer/6080
- Yellow gold