Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
It features Polartec® Alpha® active synthetic insulation. This military-grade technology provides air-permeable breathability and warmth only when you need it, effectively regulating your core body temperature in colder conditions. And it also dries quickly should you should you get hit by bad weather.
Versatility is the name of the game: the sleeves zip off super-fast thanks to their innovative YKK QuickBurst™ zipper technology, transforming the jacket into a gilet so that it can be quickly adapted to changing conditions without having to remove a layer. And the hybrid bodymapped construction combines the active insulation with a windproof polyamide fabric on the front and breathable back and side panels.
Also a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish. Packs down small into its integrated compression pouch. "
- Front neck zip
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 chest pockets with zipper
- Elastic cuff
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Reflective details
- Soft breathable mesh lining
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Removable sleeves using YKK Quickburst®Technology
- Back length: 73 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Softshell
- Weight: 325 g (50/L)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Insert: Backside Backside: DURASTRETCH BAMBOO PFC FREE BLUESIGN 174 g/sqm
- Insulation: POLARTEC® ALPHA® RECYCLED POLYESTER 50 BS (100% Polyester)
- Lining: MESH WARPKNIT 90 SILVER (100% Polyester)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE, POLYGIENE, WICKING
- Main material: PA NYLON WINDBREAKER 38 BS (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.