The Pedroc 2.5L Powertex Light Jacket is a superlight, waterproof technical shell with an athletic fit that weighs under 200 grams. Its 2.5-layer laminated construction has a highly respectable 10,000 mm waterproof rating and massive breathability rating of 40,000g/m²/24h. The fabric consists of a durable outer fabric backed with a polyurethane laminate backed by a protective print. And it’s fully seam-taped to further enhance the waterproof protection. With a fitted hood and elasticated cuffs to keep the wind out.
This functional jacket is also a SALEWA® Committed style, manufactured according to especially high environmental and sustainability standards for a lower impact. We give it a PFC-free DWR (durable water-repellent) finish that provides water-repellency without needing to use hazardous fluorocarbon compounds.
The Pedroc 2.5L Powertex Light Men’s Jacket is our versatile and super-lightweight solution for fast-moving mountain use in variable weather conditions.
- Fully sealed seams
- Elasticated storm hood
- Two zippered side pockets
- Adjustable hem
- Elastic cuffs
- Reflective details
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Blue java blue
- Green dark olive
- Grey onyx/0910
- Red flame