- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a climbing helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- Innovative hidden zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without the helmet
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand adjustable ventilation zips on the back of the upper arm (under tension)
- Waterproof front zip
- Zipped security pocket
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Bonded details
- Back length: 76 cm (50/L)
- Breathability: 20000 g/㎡.24h
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Technologies: Bonding, Cordura (for abrasion resistance)
- Water column: 20000 mm
- Weight: 475 g (50/L)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POWERTEX EXTREME 3L 20k/20k CORDURA® RIPSTOP ECO DWR 124 ( 94% Polyamide 6% Elastane )
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Un po' scsrso lo stretch del cordura. Sono soddisfatto ma avrei preferito un capo leggermente più caldo
Vorrei essere sicuro come per come sarà in caso di pioggia o neve . Ovviamente non è goretex e questo lo so.