Our Ortles Light 2 Down Hooded Jacket is an exceptionally lightweight, wind-resistant and water-repellent insulated jacket for alpine use in activities such as alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing. Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps, it provides professional-grade insulation and functionality. Designed according to our body mapping system, it has 750 cuin 90/10 down fill combined with Polartec® Alpha® active insulation that we place strategically to meet the specific insulation needs of different areas of the body, while the lightweight, yet durable nylon ripstop outer fabric is ideal for alpine use. SALEWA® only uses Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down. With an insulated, fitted hood with integrated collar. Featuring our free motion patterning and ergonomic sleeves to prevent hem-lift while climbing, it can be worn alone as a warm outer layer or as an insulating mid layer under a shell. And it packs down super small to save space in your pack.
- Ultra light downproof construction
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Insulated fitted hood with integrated collar
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- 2 front pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- High-quality inner finish
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 69 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Insulation
- Weight: 333 g (44/38)
- CSR: Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Insulation: DUCK WHITE DOWN 90/10 CUIN 750 RDS, POLARTEC® ALPHA® RECYCLED POLYESTER 50 BS (100% Polyester)
- Lining: NYLON 20D PLAIN DOWNPROOF 38 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: NYLON BI-CHROMATIC RIPSTOP PFC FREE DWR 61 (92% Polyamide 8% Polyester)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Leicht, winddicht, wasserdicht, tolle Kapuze,passt perfekt!
Sehr warm, tolle Farbe
Angenehmes Tragegegühl. Passform gefällt mir. Erster Einsatz rundum positiv. Wärmend, wärmeausgleichend, leicht, Leichter Schneefall gut vertragen. Kapuze und langer Reisveeschluss optimal. Hals Geschützt ohne beengendes zu sein.
Schöne leichte Warme Jacke