Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps, it’s designed to provide lightweight pro-standard insulation and functionality for alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing.
The Ortles Light Down Jacket features SALEWA’s Free Motion patterning to prevent hem-lift while climbing. It can be worn on its own as a warm outer layer or as an insulating mid layer under an outer shell. In addition, it packs down super small to save space in your pack.
- Ultra light downproof construction
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Compression stow bag
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Back length: 70 cm (44/42)
- Weight: 230 g (44/38)
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Insulation: DUCK WHITE DOWN 90/10 CUIN 750 RDS
- Lining: NYLON 20d PLAIN DOWNPROOF EMBO 38 BS ( 100%PA )
- Main material: PERTEX® QUANTUM MATT RIPSTOP DWR 37 BS ( 100%PA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- CSR: Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.