Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
Designed to help you regulate your core body temperature and prevent overcooling during intense physical activity in cold conditions. Our Ortles Hybrid TirolWool® Responsive Vest is the ideal extra insulation layer for skimo, ski touring, alpine climbing, ice climbing and more. TirolWool® Responsive is our proprietary lightweight, insulation material that combines innovative polyester fibres enhanced with thermo-reactive minerals and wool sourced from Tirolean sheep. Heat emitted by the body is absorbed and converted into infrared radiation, which is stored and reflected back to the body – keeping you warmer for longer. TirolWool® Responsive is water resistant, breathable and will still keep you warm when wet. Further features include: Durastretch inserts for ease of movement, high ergonomically-shaped front collar and front zip with full-length internal windproof flap.
- Wide, ergonomically shaped front collar
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Inside pocket turns into compression bag
- Stretch inserts for ease of movement
- Blend of materials: Inserts are elastic, soft and wind-resistant
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- with bluesign® approved fabric
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 72 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Insulation
- Weight: 226 g (50/L)
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® RESPONSIVE 60 (60% Polyester 40% Virgin Wool)
- Lining: PA 40D PLAIN DOWNPROOF 60 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: DURASTRETCH BAMBOO LIGHT PFC FREE DWR 174 BLUESIGN (63% Polyamide 27% Polyester 10% Elastane), PA NYLON RIPSTOP LIGHT AIR ECO DWR 41 BS (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.
You may also like