Developed together with our athletes to provide professional-grade insulation combined with freedom of movement for activities such as alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, alpine climbing and ice climbing, the Ortles Hybrid 2 PRL Jacket has been designed according to the SALEWA body mapping system, using targeted materials for different body parts to provide the right performance at each area.
The result is a hybrid jacket, with the chest, back and arms protected by Primaloft® Silver® 60g insulation, which is breathable, quick drying and engineered to offer effective warmth, even when wet. At the chest, side panels and under the arms, 2-way stretch and abrasion-resistant Durastretch fabric inserts give the required comfort and freedom of movement.
- Insulated fitted hood with integrated collar
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Chest pocket designed for easy access while climbing or with a backpack
- Inner zipped pocket
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Blend of materials: Inserts are elastic, soft and wind-resistant
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Back length: 66 cm (44/38)
- Weight: 356 g (44/38)
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Insulation
- Main material: PA NYLON RIPSTOP LIGHT AIR 39 BS ( 100%PA )
- Insulation: PRIMALOFT® SILVER INSULATION 60G FILL.BS
- Insert: Side / DYNASTRETCH PP POWERLITE 141 BS
- Main Finishing: WICKING
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Complete your outfit