This men’s hardshell pant has an athletic, articulated, athletic fit for alpine mountaineering and ice climbing. The bodymapped design twins durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Pro with strategically-placed GORE-TEX® Pro Stretch panels to provide further freedom of movement. With an intelligent lower leg construction that fits cleanly over mountaineering and ski touring boots, so that you can ski in, climb and ski back out. And the elasticated gusset construction with zip closure and snug fit prevents crampon snagging. Two-way leg zips open fully for massive venting and there’s a higher protective waist with mesh back panel and detachable braces.
Our most highly technical pant for progressive mountaineers and severe alpine conditions.
- GORE-TEX® PRO fabric mix with robust fabric at critical wear zones and stretch inserts for increased freedom of movement.
- Belt with elastic band adjustment using the flap on Velcro inserted on the rear tunnel
- Breathable high-set waist with rear elastic inserts
- Removable stretch suspenders
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Lateral 2-part zips for full opening, leg ventilation and integrated drop seat functionality.
- Waterproof cargo pocket
- Bottom hem hooks to attach to footwear
- Ski boot compatible leghem
- Adjustable, detachable inner gaiter.
- Elasticated gusset construction with zip closure for boot volume adaptability. The snug fit prevents crampon snagging.
- Bonded details
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.