Engineered in close collaboration with mountain guides and professional alpinists, our men’s alpine mountaineering hardshell is made with waterproof and extremely breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro (water column: 28,000 mm/ RET <6 m2Pa/W) with strategically-placed GORE-TEX® Pro Stretch panels that bring a whole new level of movement. The bodymapped design features an ergonomically shaped, helmet-compatible storm hood with one-handed adjustment and rear zip gusset to reduce volume if required. We include a number of alpine-specific pockets: including two large high-set harness-compatible chest pockets, direct access to inner layers and a stretch mesh inner pocket for spare gloves. The Velcro-adjustable cuffs cinch down over your gloves to keep your sleeves in place when you’re reaching high or swinging tools, and there’s generous underarm ventilation.
Our most highly technical jacket – ideally suited to winter and alpine climbing on the steepest lines.
- GORE-TEX® PRO fabric mix with robust fabric at critical wear zones and stretch inserts for increased freedom of movement.
- Waterproof zipped hood gusset guarantees a precise fit with or without a helmet
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically shaped for helmet compatibility, one-hand rear adjustment system.
- Grippy silicone print on the internal hood for combined movement with helmet. The improved ergonomics gives an extended field of vision.
- Waterproof front zip
- Practical and easily accessible chest pocket with waterproof zip
- Direct Access®
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- Sleeve pocket with waterproof zip
- Zipped security pocket
- Inside pocket in stretch mesh with stretch border
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Soft, laser-perforated neoprene fabric chin guard for increased comfort.
- Bonded details
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Yellow gold