Its Schoeller®-naturetec softshell with recycled polyamide and merino wool content on the inside for a pleasant next-to-skin feel and strategic Durastretch ripstop panels give you weather protection and breathable wear comfort. With good venting options and kick patches at the inner leg for crampon and edge protection. The zipped pockets offer multiple possibilities for securely storing important items and the two big side zips open for additional ventilation. The zipped elasticated gusset allows a snug fit over mountaineering boots with different volumes.
This unique, PFC-free softshell with recycled polyamide and natural, merino wool has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. As such, it’s one of our Salewa Committed styles.
A comfortable alpine pant in a weather-resistant fabric that allows dynamic air exchange and a full range of motion.
- Belt with elastic band adjustment using the flap on Velcro inserted on the rear tunnel
- Belt with 3 loops for braces
- Breathable high-set waist with rear elastic inserts
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- 2 flat front pockets
- Patch cargo pocket on the leg side
- Ventilation zippers on upper thighs
- Ski boot compatible leghem
- Bottom hem hooks to attach to footwear
- Full elastic leg hem with inner silicon grippers
- Elasticated gusset construction with zip closure for boot volume adaptability. The snug fit prevents crampon snagging.
- Bonded details
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Blue electric