Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
The Ortles 3L Powertex Jacket was developed, tested and perfected on big mountain routes and ski tours in the Dolomites.
Engineered as a reliable hardshell for mountain adventures and made from our lightweight, durable Powertex fabric in a 3-layer laminate construction. This simple, yet fully featured shell has a waterproof front zip and welded seams. For additional ventilation, we’ve built in large pit zips at the underarm. Its under-helmet hood construction has a strap collar that closes directly under the chin for an improved field of vision and the innovative double-slider Direct Access Zip gives access to both the inside pocket and your layers underneath, including for immediate access to an avalanche beacon.
The Ortles 3L Powertex Jacket has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is a Salewa Committed product manufactured according to additionally strict and independently-audited eco and social standards.
Waterproof, breathable performance in a lightweight and durable fabric.
- Helmet strap collar. Two hidden openings on both sides of the collar to insert the helmet straps and close them directly under the chin. Ensures an ergonomic hood fit for increased mobility and protection.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Waterproof front zip
- Practical and easily accessible chest pocket with waterproof zip
- Direct Access®
- One-hand adjustable ventilation zips on the back of the upper arm (under tension)
- Inside pocket in stretch mesh with stretch border
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Bonded details
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 75 cm
- Breathability: 20000 GR/M2/HOUR (VERY BREATHABLE)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Shell 3L
- Technologies: Bonding
- Water column: 20000 MM (ISO 812)
- Weight: 410 g (50/L)
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POWERTEX 3L 20k/20k 20D PFC FREE 101 g/sqm (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.