Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
The quarter-length version of our women’s Mountain Trainer Merino Sock combines the benefits of thermoregulating merino wool with polyamide for additional durability. In addition, we add elastane content for stretch comfort. With a close-fitting cuff and terry cushioning footbed and made exclusively from natural and recycled materials.
- Breathable and soft next to the skin
- Moisture and thermoregulating Merino blend
- Tightly fitted soft cuff
- Durable engineered knit structure supported by stretchy PA filaments
- Soft foot bed with partial soft terry cushioning
- Durable with Poliamide 6 Filament reinforced external sole
- Reinforced seamless toe cup
- Durable heel protection
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Made in: Italy
- Socks height: ¼ height
- Technologies: Merino Wool
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Composition: Elastane 2 %, Merino wool 52 %, Polyamide 46 %
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.