The robust suede upper has a 360° protective rubber rand and a GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining for durable waterproofing and optimized breathability: water stays on the outside while perspiration can easily escape from the inside. Inside the shoe, the Bilight TPU midsole provides improved and long-lasting shock absorbency and rebound.
Our signature 3F system connects the instep area with the sole and heel for flexibility, correct fit and support. A cushioning OrthoLite footbed wicks away moisture, helping to keep your feet cool. Climbing lacing provides a more wrapping fit at the forefoot. And 3D eyelets allow customized three-zone lace tensioning – you can also fine-tune the toe-area for greater precision and support in technical terrain. The Mtn Trainer GTX is made in Europe.
- Ferrata Zone
- ORTHOLITE FOOTBED
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- Drop: 11 mm (Heel Stack Height 30 mm / Toe Stack Height 19 mm)
- Fit: Standard
- Gender: Male
- Shoelaces: Mountain Trainer Low Shoelace (6-6,5 UK-> 110 cm, 7-9,5 UK->120 cm, 10-13 UK-> 130 cm)
- Single shoe weight: 535 g
- Sole segment: Tech approach
- Insole: Bilight Midsole, Mid stiff: Nylon
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Outsole: VIBRAM MTN TRAINER EVO
- Upper: 1.6mm suede leather, 360° full rubber rand, Highly wear-resistant fabric
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Calzatura molto comoda e rigida il giusto. Tabella numeri- taglie perfetta.