The Tre Cime di Lavaredo stand alone as the symbol of the Dolomites. Designed for summer climbing, our Lavaredo Pant is exactly what you need in a rock climbing trouser. Designed for stretch freedom of movement and breathability, this is where form meets function.
Alpine Hemp consists of 49% hemp/ 40% cotton/ 11% polyester and combines breathability with cool-wearing comfort. Hemp grows quicker than cotton and is easier on the environment. This is also a Committed product that meets our supplementary social responsibility and environmental standards.
Freedom of movement
With its gusset panel, Durastretch inserts and stretch seams, the Lavaredo gives you the freedom of movement for high-stepping and stemming. Moreover, the low profile stretch waistband sits flat under a harness and the tailored ankle cuffs mean that you can always see your feet for better footwork.
A cool-wearing, hemp-blend summer climbing pant.
- Elastic waist
- Comfortable fit through stretch seams
- 2 flat side-set leg pockets
- Flat side zipped pocket
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Sustainable hemp fabric offers natural wear comfort, breathability, thermoregulation and high durability.
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Beige oatmeal/0910
- Black black out
- Blue navy blazer/0910
- Red syrah/0910