Made from a naturally comfortable, breathable and stretchy hemp blend with a regular, tailored fit, our women’s Alpine Hemp Light Pant is a versatile climbing trouser that performs exceptionally in indoor climbing gyms, boulder salons and out on rock on milder days.
Strong & Sustainable
Hemp is a sustainable fibre with a wonderful, cool-wearing, soft feel that is comparable to linen. It’s also the strongest and most durable natural fibre known to humankind – which makes it ideal for climbing apparel. We blend it here with polyester and elastane for easy- care versatility. Hemp cultivation requires no pesticides, synthetic fertilizers or GMO seeds and unlike cotton, it requires little to no water and helps prevent soil erosion.
Built for climbing
This pant has a soft, ergonomic waist that fits comfortably under a harness and is patterned for enhanced freedom of movement. With robust Durastretch knee inserts at the pre-shaped knees, two front pockets and two zipped rear pockets.
The Alpine Hemp Light Pant is a soft, cool and comfortable trouser designed by women climbers, tested by women climbers and built for women climbers.
- Adjustable waistband with cord regulation
- Belt loops
- 2 flat front pockets
- 2 rear zipped pockets
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Sustainable hemp fabric offers natural wear comfort, breathability, thermoregulation and high durability.
- Exclusive SALEWA material development: Alpine Hemp Ripstop Stretch
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out
- Red syrah