The Tre Cime di Lavaredo are the symbol of the Dolomites, and the Lavaredo Pant has just what you need in a rock climbing trouser. Designed for stretch freedom of movement and breathability, this comfortable summer climbing pant represents the height of form and functionality.
Its lightweight, hybrid Alpine Hemp fabric consisting of 49% hemp/ 40% cotton/ 11% polyester gives good breathability and cool-wearing comfort. This Committed product meets our supplementary social responsibility and environmental standards. Hemp grows quicker than cotton and is easier on the environment.
Freedom of movement
Featuring a gusset panel, Durastretch inserts and stretch seams to give you the best freedom of movement for high-stepping and stemming as you climb. The low profile stretch waistband sits flat under a harness, and the tailored ankle cuffs mean that your feet always remain in sight to help promote better footwork.
A dedicated hemp-blend summer climbing pant.
- Elastic waist
- Comfortable fit through stretch seams
- 2 slash pockets
- Flat side zipped pocket
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Sustainable hemp fabric offers natural wear comfort, breathability, thermoregulation and high durability.
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out