The Lagorai is made of abrasion-resistant, fast wicking Durastretch bamboo nylon and has a PFC-free durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. The natural anti-bacterial properties of bamboo help inhibit the growth of odour-causing bacteria, keeping the fabric fresher for longer. With 4-way stretch performance and a gusseted inseam, this pant ensures full freedom of movement on tough ascents and downhill runs. This pant was inspired by the Lagorai Massif in the Eastern Alps of northern Italy – with its massive potential for ski mountaineering and excellent icefalls.
The Lagorai pant has a bodymapped design – where we match material functions to the different parts of the body. There is an ergonomic waistband with belt loops and three attachment points for braces. The ski-boot compatible leg hems have side zips for easy access and full Cordura® edge and crampon protection. And you get two zipped outer pockets, venting zippers at the sides for on-the-move temperature regulation and a rear zipped pocket.
A lightweight, water-repellent and abrasion-resistant winter pant for alpine mountaineering and ski touring.
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Abrasion-resistant material blend
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Back part ergonomically shaped for good freedom of movement
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Belt with 3 loops for braces
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Ventilation zippers on upper thighs
- Rear zipped pocket
- Leg ends with side zip
- Ski boot compatible leghem
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- We do not currently ship to Canada.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $200
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
- Free Returns after 30 days
Check the Returns page in the Help Area.
- Black black out