Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
Lightweight, tough and water-repellent
Our men’s Lagorai pant is tailored in an athletic fit from lightweight yet abrasion-resistant, fast wicking Durastretch bamboo nylon and has a PFC-free durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. The fabric’s 4-way elastane stretch performance and a gusseted inseam ensure full freedom of movement on long ascents, tight downhill runs and cold ice climbs. Bamboo also has natural properties that help inhibit the growth of odour-causing bacteria, keeping the fabric fresher for longer.
Named after the Lagorai Massif in the Eastern Alps of northern Italy – a fantastic winter destination with some excellent icefalls and great mixed climbing, the Lagorai pant has a bodymapped design – we match textile properties to the needs of different parts of the body. There is an ergonomic waistband with attachment points for braces. And you get two zipped outer pockets, ventilation zippers at the sides and a rear zipped pocket. The ski-boot compatible leg hems have side zips for easy access and generous Cordura® reinforced edge and crampon protection.
A lightweight, versatile and abrasion-resistant winter alpine pant.
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Abrasion-resistant material blend
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Back part ergonomically shaped for good freedom of movement
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Ventilation zippers on upper thighs
- Rear zipped pocket
- Leg ends with side zip
- Ski boot compatible leghem
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Belt with 3 loops for braces
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Softshell
- Side seam length: 108 cm (50/L)
- Weight: 430 g (50/L)
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: DURASTRETCH BAMBOO PFC FREE 188 g/sqm (66% Polyamide 23% Polyester 11% Elastane)
- Reinforces: Innerleg hem: ANTICUT CORDURA PFC FREE BLUESIGN 174g/sqm
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.