Delivery time appr. 2-4 business days
Made from a breathable and stretchy hemp blend, designed to have a tailored fit, our women’s Alpine Hemp Light Pant is a versatile climbing pant that performs exceptionally well in indoor climbing gyms as well as when you're bouldering outside.
Strong & Sustainable
Hemp is a sustainable fiber with a wonderful, cool-wearing, soft feel that is comparable to linen. It’s also the strongest and most durable natural fiber known to humankind – which makes it ideal for climbing apparel. We blend hemp with polyester and elastane for easy care versatility. Hemp cultivation requires no pesticides, synthetic fertilizers or GMO seeds and unlike cotton, it requires little to no water and helps prevent soil erosion.
Built for climbing
This pant has a soft, ergonomic waist that fits comfortably under a harness and is patterned for enhanced freedom of movement. With robust Durastretch knee inserts at the pre-shaped knees, two front pockets and two zipped rear pockets.
The Alpine Hemp Light Pant is a soft, cool and comfortable trouser designed by women climbers, tested by women climbers and built for women climbers.
- Adjustable waistband with cord regulation
- Belt loops
- 2 flat front pockets
- 2 rear zipped pockets
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Sustainable hemp fabric offers natural wear comfort, breathability, thermoregulation and high durability.
- Exclusive SALEWA material development: Alpine Hemp Ripstop Stretch
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Female
- Side seam length: 104 cm (44/38)
- Weight: 290 g (44/38)
- Insert: Knee: DURASTRETCH 3D BICROMATIC ECO 146 BS
- Main material: ALPINE HEMP RIPSTOP 205 g/sqm (53% Hemp 44% Polyester (recycled) 3% Elastane)
Delivery & Returns
We have partnered with UPS to ensure a delivery service that is fast and reliable.
UPS Ground: $8.95, 4-8 business days
Shipping is paid for by the customer, except for promotional and limited periods in which we offer the service free of charge.
We do not currently ship to Canada, APO addresses or to P.O. boxes.
Orders are processed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are prepared by our warehouse Monday through Friday. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. MST on Friday will be processed the following week.
For information about returning a product please refere to the Return Policy page.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.