Designed to move moisture, dry quick and promote enhanced thermoregulation during high-intensity activity in colder conditions, the Zebru long-sleeved baselayer is the ideal choice for mountain-focused activity. Named after Monte Zebrù in the Ortler Alps and made in Italy, it’s composed primarily of super-fine merino wool for optimal wicking warmth and next-to-skin comfort.
Infrared textile technology
The merino/poly fibres are combined with Responsive polyamide yarns containing a unique blend of natural thermoreactive minerals in a bodymapped design. Responsive absorbs Far-infrared radiation (FIR) from your body and slowly releases it back into the muscle tissue. This promotes increased blood flow, enhanced cellular performance and higher oxygen levels for longer-lasting warmth, better performance and faster recovery. What’s more, Responsive technology is an integral part of the fabric – so it will not wash out.
The Zebru has a super-soft, close-fitting athletic cut, while the polyamide content makes it more hardwearing and ensures good shape retention. The advanced circular knitting process results in a seamless one-piece torso for greater comfort without chafing. Merino also naturally prevents odour build-up.
A technical merino baselayer for wicking, warmth and temperature regulation in varied conditions
- Smooth side with no seams
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- High percentage of merino wool: breathable, insulating, and a natural feel on the skin
- Responsive technology: Thermoregulation & Recovery
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue dark denim
- Grey flint stone
- Pink fluo coral