Our 188-gram Durastretch fabric (66% polyamide, 23% polyester, 11% elastane) offers the durability of a winter weather protection fabric, while still allowing dynamic air exchange and a full range of motion. Moreover, the pre-shaped knees and leg gusset further ensure excellent mobility.
With a trim, athletic fit, a flat-front waistband featuring integrated cordlock adjustment that works well under a harness, two zip-secure pockets, generous edge and crampon protection, a powder skirt, fully-elasticated leg hem with inner silicon grippers and hem zips at the leg ends to guarantee a close fit over both mountain boots and ski touring boots.
The Sella Durastretch Light Pant is a Salewa Committed style – it has a PFC-free DWR (durable water-repellent) finish and complies with rigorous, independently-audited environmental and social responsibility standards. In addition, it has a PFC-free durable water-repellent (DWR) finish that maintains breathabilty, by preventing the fabric from becoming saturated.
Our light and most breathable softshell ski touring pant for women.
- Closed elastic waistband
- Internally adjustable waistband
- Gusseted crotch
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered leg pocket
- Zippered gusset at lower leg
- Grippy silicone at inner leg hem
- Medial anti-cut inserts at leg ends
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Beige oatmeal/0910
- Black black out
- Black black out/6080
- Green dark olive/0910
- Pink mauvemood/0910/6080
- Red syrah/0910
- Red syrah/0910/6080