The Sella pack is built around our lightweight and highly breathable Dry Back Contact carrying system with its distinctive split shoulder straps for the freedom of movement, which is so crucial when on skis, and a hipbelt. It offers a close contact carry for increased load control and stability, while 3D air channels directly integrated in the EVA back panel help to keep your back cool, reducing sweat and the associated risks of overcooling in winter conditions.
This is a ski-specific pack for ski heroes and snow addicts prepared to earn their turn with a full-length zip opening, double ice tool attachment, glove-friendly magnetic buckles, a dedicated avalanche safety equipment compartment and on-the-go diagonal fixation without taking your pack off – which can come in very handy in steep backcountry terrain.
To make sure it’s capable of taking plenty of abuse, we make it from high-tenacity, durable and abrasion-resistant 210-denier Regen Robic® nylon, which is 60% more tear-resistant than standard nylon pack fabrics. What’s more, it’s 100% recycled. This is a Salewa Committed product manufactured according to strict, independently-audited environmental and social responsibility standards and fair working conditions.
Our dedicated lightweight ski mountaineering & touring pack.
- Compatible with Salewa Flask Holder (product code 1303) and Smartphone Pouch (product code 1305)
- Water repellent zipper
- Pocket for value
- Ski fixation without removing the backpack
- Removable ISB Bar
- Key holder
- Helmet holder
- Double ski fixation with magnetic buckle
- Avalanche gears compartment
- Hidden pocket for ski-fix straps
- Split shoulder strap
- Split hipbelt
- EVA pads with 3D channel ventilation
- Reflective sublimation print
- Side compression straps
- 3-way zipper
- Separate bottom compartment
- Hip belt pocket
- Emergency Print
- Helmet net
- 3 heights adjustable sternum strap
- Double ice axe fastening
- Glove-friendly buckles
- Full zip-length opening
- Hydration System Exit
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Blue blue depth