Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The Rapace GTX is a lightweight mountaineering boot that teams a hard-wearing nubuck and fabric upper with waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® protection.
Secure grip meets comfort and support – SALEWA’s solution for via ferratas mountaineering. The Rapace GTX features our 3F System for ankle support, flexibility and a perfect fit, and an improved rear ankle mobility thanks to the patented Flex Collar. Its Vibram WTC outsole has an aggressive tread pattern that gives good traction, yet provides a natural feel and secure grip on rock, and it's coupled with the Bilight TPU midsole providing a long-lasting cushion compared to the traditional sole packs.
Inside the boot, SALEWA’s Bilight technology in the midsole ensures an ergonomic hold and long-lasting cushioning for extended comfort. The Rapace GTX is also stiff enough for use with semi-automatic crampons. In addition, the GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized climate comfort should the weather close in on you and there’s a full rubber rand for protection against rock and scree.
- 3F System
- Climbing Lacing
- Cleansport NXT ®
- Flex Collar
- Weight: 740 g
- Gender: Male
- Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
- Drop: 15 mm (Heel Stack Height 31 mm / Toe Stack Height 16 mm)
- Insole: Stiff: Nylon + 27% Fiberglass / Bilight Midsole / Crampon Compatible
- CSR: Fair Wear Foundation
- Upper: 360° full rubber rand / 1.8mm Nubuk / Highly wear-resistant fabric
- Outsole: Vibram® WTC
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.