.. Size Not available
The Randonnée is a versatile backpack built to perform on winter enchaînements and alpine traverses. Winter mountaineering is exciting and beautiful, but skinning up long ascents or climbing while carrying a pack causes the body to perspire as it works to lower its temperature. This can leave your back and shoulders soaked with sweat and at risk of overcooling, especially if temperatures drop or the wind picks up when belaying or during descents. Our Dry Back Contact carrying system provides a ground-breaking solution to this problem. It allows higher perspiration per cm² than conventional constructions and lowers the temperature in the central back area by 1.6°C after 15 minutes. This is made possible by reducing the contact area to the body and the built-in micro-ventilation system with 3D air channels that lets greater airflow get to the back. As a result, you get extended comfort for long days in the mountains. The Randonnée also features further smart solutions designed to make it the perfect winter pack. Its robust ROBIC® fabric is a special, high-tenacity nylon that is 60% more tear-resistant than conventional nylon pack fabrics and withstands just about everything from rock to crampons and ice tools. The tried-and-tested Split Shoulder Strap system allows greater arm mobility than conventional packs, a key feature on long ascents with skis and skins, or for overhead moves when climbing. This pack features functional details such as rope attachment, ice axe attachment and multiple ski attachment options (both parallel and diagonal) that allow rapid fixation without having to take the pack off. There is a fleece-lined pocket for goggles to prevent them from scratching, lid pocket, separate side pocket for wet skins, and a specific compartment for your shovel and probe.
Compatible with the following Transflow Bags:
00-0000001300 Transflow Bag 3.0L
00-0000001301 Transflow Bag 2.0L
00-0000001302 Transflow Bag 1.5L
- Compatible with Salewa flask holder
- Key holder
- Poket for value
- Chest strap
- Removable helmet holder
- Split shoulder strap
- Split hipbelt
- EVA pads with 3D channel ventilation
- Frontal ski fixation
- Side tube guides provided for a hydration system
- Easy access front compartment
- Side compression straps
- Side pockets
- Hip belt pocket
- Ice axe holster
- Compartment for shovel and probe
- Inner pocket for values
- Rope fastener
- Snowboard fixation
- Snowshoe attachment
- Parallel ski attachment
- Hydration System Exit
- ISB Board
- Gender: Unisex
- Size_Backpack: 62 x 29 x 27 cm
- Torso Length: 45 - 53 cm
- Volume: 36 l
- Weight: 1160 g
- CSR: Fair Wear Foundation
- Carrying system: DRY BACK CONTACT
- Material: Robic 210D Ripstop, Robic® fabric
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like