Head for the labyrinth of wild trails that run through the pale-faced rock walls of the Dolomites. Our Puez Hemp Men's Cargo Pant offers lightweight, breathable comfort for long days in the mountains. The pleasant hemp/organic cotton blend main fabric also benefits from strategically positioned stretch inserts to ensure freedom of movement when hiking and trekking. This is further supported by the ergonomic waist and gusseted crotch. With two front pockets, two large, offset cargo patch pockets and a rear pocket.
Alpine Hemp is blended with eco-friendly, 100% organic cotton. We initially became interested in hemp for its natural comfort, functional performance and low environmental impact. Significantly, hemp is the strongest and most durable natural fibre known to man.
A very comfortable summer trekking pant – by the way, it’s also great to climb in too.
- Belt loops
- 2 flat front pockets
- 2 spacious patch cargo pockets
- Rear pocket
- Elastic insert on back yoke for freedom of movement
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Sustainable hemp fabric offers natural wear comfort, breathability, thermoregulation and high durability.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Brown bungee cord
- Grey onyx
- Orange autumnal