The Puez GORE-TEX PACLITE® Jacket is designed to be as lightweight, packable and breathable as possible, without any compromises on durability. Its 2-layer laminate construction features a GORE-TEX® membrane directly bonded to an outer shell that’s covered by a durable protective layer and given a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. In addition, as part of our environmental commitment, we choose to use a recycled version, which is also bluesign® approved. It has extreme breathability (RET <6 m2Pa/W), a solid waterproof spec (water column rating: 28,000 mm) with welded seams, and a waterproof front zip.
In addition, you get ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit, a tailored, rear-adjustable hood, two pockets (both with waterproof zips) and Velcro-adjust cuffs.
This jacket is a Salewa Committed product made with bluesign® approved fabrics that use no environmentally critical substances and are as green as possible.
Our minimalist, packable back-up waterproof shell with very high breathability.
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Waterproof front zip
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Blue electric/0910
- Brown golden brown/0910
- Green dark olive/0910
- Orange autumnal/0910
- Yellow gold/0910