Made with TirolWool® Responsive – our proprietary wool hybrid technology insulation fill – it delivers just the right mix of insulation performance and breathability. TirolWool® Responsive combines the natural advantages of high lanolin content wool from Tirolean mountain sheep with cutting-edge thermoregulating technology. The wool keeps you warm, even when it is wet, helps regulate body temperature and prevents odour build-up. Responsive is a patented mix of thermo-reactive minerals powdered and melted into a resin which is loaded into the core of recycled polyester fibres. It has the unique capacity to recycle radiant body energy into infrared light, and then convert, store and reflect it back to the body over time. This increases circulation and blood flow, maintaining long-lasting insulation performance and promoting faster recovery. We use 50-gram TirolWool® Responsive padding both at the arms and chest, package it inside a lightweight, nylon, wind-resistant outer fabric and give it a DWR finish for rain repellency.
Underarm inserts in double-woven Durastretch fabric allow perspiration to evaporate and dry fast. It features an insulated hood, two zipped side pockets and a chest security pocket to provide ample storage options for items that need to be kept close to hand. In addition, this jacket stashes inside one of its own side pockets to be stowed away in any pack.
This lightweight insulation jacket is a Salewa Committed product made according to additional eco and sustainability standards to ensure a lower environmental impact.
- Body mapped hybrid construction
- Adjustable hood
- Two zippered side pockets
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Elastic cuffs
- Elastic hem
- Pocket with integrated packing solution
- Reflective details
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Grey alloy/0910
- Red flame/0910