Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Lightweight, water-repellent and robust
The Lagorai is made of abrasion-resistant, fast wicking Durastretch bamboo nylon and has a PFC-free durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. The natural anti-bacterial properties of bamboo help inhibit the growth of odour-causing bacteria, keeping the fabric fresher for longer. With 4-way stretch performance and a gusseted inseam, this pant ensures full freedom of movement on tough ascents and downhill runs. This pant was inspired by the Lagorai Massif in the Eastern Alps of northern Italy – with its massive potential for ski mountaineering and excellent icefalls.
The Lagorai pant has a bodymapped design – where we match material functions to the different parts of the body. There is an ergonomic waistband with belt loops and three attachment points for braces. The ski-boot compatible leg hems have side zips for easy access and full Cordura® edge and crampon protection. And you get two zipped outer pockets, venting zippers at the sides for on-the-move temperature regulation and a rear zipped pocket.
A lightweight, water-repellent and abrasion-resistant winter pant for alpine mountaineering and ski touring.
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Abrasion-resistant material blend
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Back part ergonomically shaped for good freedom of movement
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Belt with 3 loops for braces
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Ventilation zippers on upper thighs
- Rear zipped pocket
- Leg ends with side zip
- Ski boot compatible leghem
- Generous edge and crampon protection
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Side seam length: 103 cm (44/38)
- Weight: 400 g (44/38)
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: DURASTRETCH BAMBOO PFC FREE 188 g/sqm (66% Polyamide 23% Polyester 11% Elastane)
- Reinforces: Innerleg hem Innerleg hem: ANTICUT CORDURA PFC FREE BLUESIGN 174g/sqm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.