Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The Dropline combines the lightweight agility of a trail running shoe with the comfort and protection of a mid-cut hiking boot. It’s designed specifically to provide soft-landing shock absorbency in alpine terrain. This is made possible by the high-performance, cushioning, EVA rebound midsole and S Path outsole that promote a more natural, smoother roll-off during rapid, dynamic movement, as well as superb stability.
The lightweight air mesh upper is reinforced by the supportive 3F system, wrapping EXA Shell cage and Anti-Rock Heel Cup to lock your foot in place and ensure torsional stability. In addition, the mid-cut design and thermoformed SALEWA® Ankle Protection System (APS) cuff provide a further layer of lightweight, abrasion-resistant protection and additional lateral ankle support and comfort, especially on rapid descents.
Customisable precision fit & positive traction
The dedicated 3D Lacing with integrated clamp automatically maintains the correct lacing tension in two different zones, while the customisable Multi Fit Footbed Plus (MFF+) with interchangeable layers allows you to fine-tune the volume and fit. The POMOCA® outsole has a distinctive rounded, rocker shape that provides fast and smooth heel-to-toe transition and positive, self-cleaning traction in all types of terrain. And the gaiter at the tongue and stretch gaiter at the ankle help keep out debris on rough, stony trails.
The Dropline is a next-generation speed hiking shoe for moving quickly and comfortably over long distances in alpine terrain.
- APS (Ankle Protector System)
- Pomoca outsole
- POMOCA® S Path
- Stretch gaiter
- Anti-rock heel cup
- MFF+ Footbed
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- Drop: 6 mm (Heel Stack Height 32mm / Toe Stack Height 26mm )
- Fit: Standard
- Gender: Male
- Made in: Vietnam
- Shoelaces: Tech Approach shoelace
- Single shoe weight: 370 g (size 8 UK)
- Sole segment: Speed Hiking
- Footbed: MFF+
- Lining: Anatomic 3D ankle support, Breathable mesh lining
- Midsole: Performance EVA
- Outsole: Pomoca Dropline
- Upper: Exa Shell Over Injected 3D Cage, Stretchable Air Mesh, Thermoformed high rebound material heel collar, Tpu film
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Todavía no las he probado. Pero las veo muy buenas y bonitas. Espero que vayan bien cuando las someta a la montaña y a subir y bajar cerros con terrones duros de tierra y piedras.