Wicking, thermoregulating, next-to-skin comfort
Named after Monte Cristallo in the Dolomites, northeast of Cortina, the Cristallo gives you wicking warmth and next-to-skin comfort for active use. Its hybrid merino wool/polyamide fabric moves moisture quickly away from your body, helps prevent odour and dries fast. This makes it the ideal winter baselayer for high-octane activities.
The Cristallo is based on a hybrid composition Alpine Merino Responsive fabric, which is made of 78% merino wool and 22% polyamide. The wool is spun around the nylon core to make the fabric stronger and more durable. In addition, its synthetic fibres are enhanced with our proprietary Responsive technology that is based on a special blend of natural thermoreactive minerals. Responsive recycles far-infrared (FIR) energy from your body, then slowly releases it back over time. This helps to give you greater endurance, and stamina and means you recover faster and stay warmer for longer. These benefits last for the life of the fabric as Responsive is an integral part of the fabric, and it does not wash out. Responsive technology has been tested and proven by alpinists and scientists alike.
The Cristallo has a slim fit with a crew neck and a gusseted sleeve design for greater freedom of movement. Its high polyamide content further improves its durability and mechanical stretch properties. Our innovative knitting process makes it possible to produce a one-piece seamless torso with a crew neck. It’s super comfortable to wear and there is no chafing. The knitting process also boosts the natural properties of the wool fibres.
The Cristallo is a SALEWA® Committed product – these select products have to meet additional strict environmental and sustainability criteria.
- Non-irritating flat seams
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Graphic matches to the apparel collection
- Stretchy and durable due to the yarn construction including a light Polyamide core
- Natural properties of wool fibre are boosted through the innovative spinning
- Responsive technology: Thermoregulation & Recovery
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Blue cloisonne blue
- Blue electric
- Blue navy blazer
- Grey heather grey