The Catinaccio jacket must be destined to become a classic. It offers a warm solution in harsh conditions by harnessing the outstanding comfort and warm-when-wet performance of natural TirolWool® enhanced with Responsive synthetic insulation.
Natural wool plus innovative smart fabric
Inside the ultralight nylon ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep out the elements, the Catinaccio uses 80-gram TirolWool® Responsive insulation throughout. You get wrapped in toasty, water-repellent warmth that won’t weigh you down. TirolWool® Responsive uses wool sourced from Tyrolean sheep, who live in high-alpine conditions, and has a high lanolin content (the natural waterproofing wax sheep have to keep water from their skin), while our proprietary Responsive technology incorporates thermoreactive minerals that absorb infrared energy from the body and release it back over time. Allowing you to perform better and recover faster. Catinaccio is the Ladin-inspired name of the mountain chain, often referred to Rosengarten.
The front zip with full internal windproof flap seals out drafts, and a soft comfort collar closes right up to the chin for maximum protection. The pockets are right where you need them, including an inner pocket and two zipped outer pockets. All fabrics in this jacket are certified as bluesign® approved for minimum impact on people and the environment.
A toasty, water-repellent winter jacket with mountain-focused spec.
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Cuffs with edged elastic binding
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Blue navy blazer/4570
- Brown bungee cord/4570
- Green thyme/0910