Agner Orval 3 Durastretch Regular Pant Women
A women’s hardwearing, water-repellent, technical, Durastretch softshell alpine pant for climbing and mountaineering.
The Orval is made of versatile, hardwearing, 4-way stretch Durastretch fabric and has an ergonomic design with pre-shaped knees that suits almost all styles of climbing. We give it an additional PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) weather-protection finish.
The athletic fit with regular leg excels when moving rapidly on technical terrain and helps promote good footwork on harder pitches. The waistband with belt loops and snap button, zippered fly sits perfectly under a harness. With anti-cut inserts at the leg ends and zipped leg pockets.
The new Orval pants are a SALEWA® Committed product made with 64% recycled polyamide.
- Waistband with snap button and zippered fly
- Belt loops
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Zippered leg pocket
- Gusseted crotch
- Zippered gusset at lower leg
- Anticut inserts at leg end
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Red syrah/0910