Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Full-bore alpine protection
Our 3-layer Sella Responsive pant offers full-bore protection for cold-weather alpine adventures in challenging mountain environments. Designed specifically for alpine mountaineering and ski mountaineering, its innovative 3-layer Powertex Responsive shell laminate is extremely abrasion resistant. The outstanding technical spec includes high waterproofing (water column: 20,000 mm), welded seams throughout and excellent windproofing and breathability (MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24). The DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels rain and snow, and prevents the face fabric from becoming saturated, enabling the breathable membrane to function more effectively – and it is completely PFC-free.
FIR textile technology
We coat the inside of Powertex Responsive with a unique fabric print, which contains special thermoreactive additives. Your body emits far-infrared radiation (FIR) during activity, which is absorbed by the Responsive minerals and then released back into muscle tissue over time, including through your full winter layering system. The result: you benefit from enhanced thermoregulation for better performance, faster recovery and the ability to stay warm longer. Responsive has been tested and proven by both alpinists and scientists.
Inspired by the iconic towers of the Torre del Sella, the Sella Responsive has an athletic silhouette with a high-cut back and powder skirt for additional protection when bending or crouching, and an ergonomic adjustable waist for a secure fit with belt loops and three attachment points for braces. The inside leg is gusseted and together with the ergonomic knees ensures unrestricted freedom of movement. There’s a waterproof cargo pocket and two pockets – all with waterproof zippers. The ventilation zippers on the upper thighs allow easy venting with a harness. Cut to accommodate ski boots (with bottom zip gusset open) and mountain boots (zip closed), these pants ensure you still get a clear view of your feet, yet stay out of the way of your crampons. The hem has a reinforced kick patch, full edge protection, plus hooks to dock with your boot.
A waterproof, windproof and breathable abrasion-resistant 3L alpine shell pant with additional thermoregulation for challenging mountain environments.
- Ergonomic waistband (with elastic insert)
- belt with 3 loops for braces
- Flat side set adjustable waistband system
- very high and ergonomic pant waist (elastic instert in the back) to ensure maximum protection
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- rigidly ergonomic knee shape
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Waterproof cargo pocket
- Ventilation zippers on upper thighs
- Leg ends with side zip
- Bottom hem hooks to attach to footwear
- Powder skirt
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Bonded details
- Laser cut 3D logo
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Breathability: 20000 gr/m2/24h
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Side seam length: 111 cm
- Technologies: Bonding
- Water column: 20000 mmH2O
- Weight: 440 g (50/L)
- Insert: Innerleg hem Innerleg hem: ANTICUT PROTECTION PL 3L 10K/4K 320
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POWERTEX RESPONSIVE 20k/20k 3L BI-CHROMATIC PFC FREE DWR 115 (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
jean lou b
Ajusté, technique, idéal pour la pratique du ski de randonnée.