Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
"The Pedroc Polarlite Men’s Full Zip fleece is ideal for high-exertion, stop-start alpine use where periods of intense physical activity are followed by more static periods that might cause overcooling.
Developed in the Dolomites specifically for speed hiking, our proprietary technical 163-weight Polarlite fleece has four-way mechanical stretch thanks to its high elastane content ensures the optimal mix of wicking insulation performance and breathability. Next to skin, its reverse side with open air channels is hydrophilic and quickly transfers sweat away to evaporate. This keeps you dry, yet offers the same amount of warmth as much bulkier fleeces thanks to the lightweight, compressible construction. The grid design also lends it a distinctive, ribbed appearance.
The ergonomic sleeves and shoulders of this men’s jacket provide a good fit. With stretch cuffs for additional protection during cold, dawn starts or late-night finishes. The comfortable, double-stitched flatlock stretch seams prevent chafing and ensure an athletic fit and full freedom of movement. With a discrete zipped chest pocket for small essential items. This is a hardwearing fleece that is also easy to care for. It compresses to disappear in your pack and weighs about the same as four standard energy bars.
Our superlight, technical men’s mountain fleece for speed hiking.
- Front neck zip
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Slit with Zip
- Zipped chest pocket
- Reflective details
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Stretch, double-stitched seaming
- Non-irritating flat seams
- Back length: 69 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Thermal
- Weight: 260 g (50/L)
- Main material: NYLON ACTIVE 4-WAY PFC FREE DWR 123 BS (84% Polyamide 16% Elastane), POLARLITE ACTIVE PLAIN STRETCH 163 (95% Polyester 5% Elastane)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Il prodotto è buono,pensavo che il tessuto fosse un pò più pesante. Spero comunque che garantisca un discreto livello di isolamento termico.