Our Marmolada jacket is built to provide versatile mountain-focused protection for days in the backcountry or exploring classic, snow-covered ridges. The Marmolada is the highest peak in the Dolomites and has a large glacier on its north flank and tremendous routes on its south face. It’s a fantastic winter destination.
The Powertex shell fabric delivers solid, waterproof, windproof weather protection and also benefits from a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that is 100% PFC-free. The athletic fit with free motion patterning and ergonomic sleeves and shoulders means this jacket offers a trim, slim silhouette that fits perfectly under a pack or harness without pouching and the hem won’t creep up whilst climbing.
The Marmolada has a storm hood that accommodates a helmet with a high integrated collar, one-handed rear adjustment and a pre-shaped visor. Ventilation zips under the arms allow you to dump heat when required. The two front pockets are fitted with waterproof zips. The one-handed elastic hem adjustment is easy to operate when gloved up and there’s also a detachable zip-off powder skirt. The bonded details and reduced stitching produce a clean, finished look.
A solid waterproof, windproof and breathable PFC-free alpine shell.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Waterproof front zip
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- One-hand adjustable ventilation zips on the back of the upper arm (under tension)
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Zip-off powder skirt
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.