Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Lightweight, tough and water-repellent
Our men’s Lagorai pant is tailored in an athletic fit from lightweight yet abrasion-resistant, fast wicking Durastretch bamboo nylon and has a PFC-free durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. The fabric’s 4-way elastane stretch performance and a gusseted inseam ensure full freedom of movement on long ascents, tight downhill runs and cold ice climbs. Bamboo also has natural properties that help inhibit the growth of odour-causing bacteria, keeping the fabric fresher for longer.
Named after the Lagorai Massif in the Eastern Alps of northern Italy – a fantastic winter destination with some excellent icefalls and great mixed climbing, the Lagorai pant has a bodymapped design – we match textile properties to the needs of different parts of the body. There is an ergonomic waistband with attachment points for braces. And you get two zipped outer pockets, ventilation zippers at the sides and a rear zipped pocket. The ski-boot compatible leg hems have side zips for easy access and generous Cordura® reinforced edge and crampon protection.
A lightweight, versatile and abrasion-resistant winter alpine pant.
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Abrasion-resistant material blend
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Back part ergonomically shaped for good freedom of movement
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Ventilation zippers on upper thighs
- Rear zipped pocket
- Leg ends with side zip
- Ski boot compatible leghem
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Belt with 3 loops for braces
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Side seam length: 108 cm (50/L)
- Weight: 430 g (50/L)
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: DURASTRETCH BAMBOO PFC FREE 188 g/sqm (66% Polyamide 23% Polyester 11% Elastane)
- Reinforces: Innerleg hem Innerleg hem: ANTICUT CORDURA PFC FREE BLUESIGN 174g/sqm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.