Looking for a technical weather protection jacket you can still wear to work? The Fanes Wool Powertex Jacket is a technical hooded shell jacket with an athletic fit designed for mountain trekking and hiking that is also versatile enough for everyday urban use. Made from a Powertex polyester-wool yarn blend in a 3-layer laminate construction, it has a very attractive look and feel, and a highly waterproof and breathable membrane.
Understated protection and functionality
The Fanes Wool Powertex shares the same technical platform as our alpine trekking jackets, but is made from a Powertex/AlpineWool® fabric with more refined urban styling. The functional membrane has a high waterproofing hydrostatic head of 15,000 and excellent breathability (10,000 g/m²/24h).
Inside, brushed soft lining inserts ramp up the comfort. There is a tailored rear-adjustable hood with a high integrated storm collar for maximum protection and full Velcro cuff adjustments. Further mountain-focused details include the waterproof front zip, waterproof pocket zips and welded main seams. The fabric has an eco-friendly PFC-free finish. With two front pockets and a handy stretch mesh inner pocket.
A refined and versatile technical weather protection shell jacket.
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Waterproof front zip
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Inside pocket in stretch mesh with stretch border
- Bonded details
- Welded main seams
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue premium navy mel.