Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The Fanes Sarner Down Hybrid has a multipurpose bodymapped design that combines tradition and innovation. At the torso, we package high-loft 90/10, 750 fill power white duck down inside a superlight windproof and water-resistant shell fabric, while the distinctive sleeves are made using the South Tirolean Sarner construction and 100% recycled wool.
South Tirolean heritage
This is a high-quality, sustainable product, built to be worn for as long as possible. The Sarner knit is a traditional woolmaking technique that produces a dense warm fabric that is resistant to wind and rain. Our Sarner wool is spun, knitted and sewn in Italy according to alpine traditions. For the sleeves here, we use a blend of recycled wool and synthetic yarns. The RDS certified down insulation is audited at each stage in the supply chain, from farm to factory, to ensure that the birds that supply it are protected by the strongest animal standards.
Our Fanes Sarner Down Hybrid has a raft of functional details, including the ergonomic shoulders and gusseted sleeve connection to ensure full freedom of movement. The front zip has a full-length internal windproof flap to seal out icy draughts and there is a warm, insulated hood with integrated storm collar. For the pockets, you get zipped outer pockets and two roomy mesh inner pockets.
A hybrid insulation jacket that combines the benefits of modern technology with traditional wool manufacturing.
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- 2 spacious mesh inner pockets
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Traditional Sarner purl-knit structure
- Back length: 70 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Insulation
- Weight: 590 g (50/L)
- Insulation: DUCK WHITE DOWN 90/10 CUIN 750 RDS
- Lining: NYLON ULTIMATE RIPSTOP 15D DWR 40 (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Main material: NYLON ULTIMATE RIPSTOP 15D DWR 40 (100% Polyamide), SARNER LINKS LITE 401 (45% Viscose 36% Virgin Wool 13% Polyamide 3% Other Fibres 3% Elastane)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Die Ärmel sind etwas weit geschnitten. Aber eine wirklich schöne und funktionelle Jacke
un prodotto ibrido molto elegante. Rifinito molto bene