Rock-resistant CORDURA® yarns are woven directly in to reinforce the POWERTEX – so there is no need for patches or extra seams – further supporting the excellent freedom of movement. And the athletic fit with free motion patterning prevents hem-lift while climbing. We also give the fabric a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The storm hood is ergonomically tailored to accommodate a helmet, but has a unique-to-the-market gusseted construction and single-handed adjustment that guarantees a precise fit whether you are wearing one or not. For maximum protection, the high collar is integrated into the hood. Harness-compatible chest pockets ensure easy access while climbing or when carrying a pack. And the Agner Cordura Shell Jacket stows away into its own compact compression pouch.
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a climbing helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- Innovative hidden zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without the helmet
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Practical and easily accessible chest pocket with waterproof zip
- Front zip with internal full-length rainproof flap
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Cuffs with edged elastic binding
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Bonded details
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- Weight: 320 g (44/38)
- Back length: 71 cm (44/38)
- Technologies: Bonding, Cordura (for abrasion resistance)
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Gender: Female
- CSR: PFC-free
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POWERTEX PRO 2.5L 10k/10k ECO DWR CORDURA® 108 ( 100%PA )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Complete your outfit