The Ultra Train 3 is the third generation of our successful speed hiking shoe. Engineered for on and off trail use, its breathable mesh upper wraps the forefoot and is reinforced with TPU film at critical wear points. The sole and midsole work together with Motion Guidance technology to support natural movement and ensure surefooted stability over any terrain.
Flexibility & support
The functional 3F system ensures flexibility, a precise fit and good support. The Anti-Rock Heel Cup fixes the heel firmly in place, adding extra stability and protection. In addition, the OrthoLite® footbed provides extra cushioning and wicks away moisture, helping to keep your feet cool and dry. At the tongue, a stretch gaiter keeps out trail debris, such as gravel or scree.
Outstanding grip and traction
The POMOCA® outsole was developed exclusively with SALEWA® and performs well both on rock and on wet and slippery surfaces. Its S Path tread design has been studied to maintain the foot’s centre of pressure on the ground, to enable a fast, rolling heel-to-toe transition on uneven, varied terrain. Its aggressive lug pattern offers outstanding grip and traction in changing conditions.
The Ultra Train 3 is the go-to speed hiking shoe for fast-moving, lightweight mountain use.
- Pomoca outsole
- POMOCA® S Path
- Stretch gaiter
- Anti-rock heel cup
- Reinforced Rand
- Motion Guidance
- Ortholite Footbed
- 3F System
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue dark denim/red orange
- Green raw green/black out
- Grey ombre blue/red orange