Customizable carrying system
Having the right equipment on longer hikes can make all the difference. The Trek Mate features our easy-adjust Dry Back Custom carrying system. It has a padded EVA back panel and 3D ventilation channels to promote good air flow and breathability at the back in all four seasons, while the split shoulder straps still allow great freedom of movement. The adjustable back length and anatomically-shaped, padded shoulder straps, lumbar support and hipbelt with pre-shaped hipfin give an individualized, snug fit and good load transfer to the hips. In addition, load lifter straps allow you to adjust for optimal back fit over long distances. And the lightweight construction helps keep pack weight down.
The Trek Mate is made of lightweight, abrasion-resistant, double-ripstop polyester with a reinforced base section. Large storage pockets provide plenty of room for spare clothing or your tent poles, and there’s a separate front compartment. There is fast and easy front access to the main compartment and the option to extend the volume by a further five litres if required with the height-adjustable hood – very useful if you plan to carry say, a larger trekking tent.
Secure attachment options
This pack has a secure zip pocket for valuables and multiple outer buckle attachment options for trekking poles, including a handy daisy chain and straps to attach a mat underneath the pack to save inner storage space. Fully prepped to accommodate a hydration system, the Trek Mate is also compatible with the SALEWA® flask holder and smartphone pouch. Supplied with a water-resistant raincover.
The pack fabric is treated with a PFC-free finish and this is a SALEWA® Committed product.
Our comfortable 60-litre solution for long distance hiking or wild weekends, camping with friends.
- Extra padded lumbar support
- Lateral access to main compartment
- Compatible with Salewa Flask Holder (product code 1303) and Smartphone Pouch (product code 1305)
- Mat attachment lower straps
- Chest strap
- Key holder
- Load control straps
- Split shoulder strap
- Pole fastening
- Height adjustable hood
- Side compression straps
- Additional volume
- Side pockets
- Separate bottom compartment
- Hip belt pocket
- Inner pocket for valuables
- Hydration System Exit
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Grey quiet shade
- Red tawny port